Sublette Commissioners meeting Feb. 5
by Carrie Long, Sublette County Clerk
January 31, 2019
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
SUBLETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
TUESDAY, February 5, 2019
9:00 A.M. Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance – Chairman David Burnett will call the meeting to order, and lead the Pledge of Allegiance.
• Request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
• Request approval of the agenda.
• Accounts Payable audited with motion to approve for payment.
• Payroll – 1/31/19 audited with motion to approve for payment.
• Beer Permit (Sage Brush Downs) – Motion to approve.
• Bond Approval – Kristy Gray (Town of Big Piney)
Tyler Bergien (Boulder Lake Ranch Road Improvement)
• Public Health – Stephanie Lund (Contract Amendments)
• Assessor – Jeness Saxton (State Assessed Notice of Valuation Changes)
9:30 A.M – Elaina Zempel – Enviremedial Application discussion
9:45 A.M. Execution of Forsgren contract for engineering services for 1 year.
10:00 A.M. Rio Verde Engineering
• Airport Minor Subdivision – Approved prior meeting (signatures only)
• Project 1: Willow Creek New Fork CR 23-120 – Partial extinguishment document to be executed
• Project 2: Skyline Drive CR 23-154F – Final plat to be accepted and executed
• Project 3: Pinedale Transfer Station – Permit application
10:30 A.M. Conservation District – Mike Henn (Fire sprinkler system for building remodel)
10:45 A.M. Sheriff Department – KC Lehr
• (MOU between the Town of Pinedale and Sublette County regarding boarding impounded animals)
• Discussion regarding jail conditions
11:00 A.M. Rev Jami Anderson – Discussion regarding jail conditions for female inmates.
11:15 A.M. Monthly Reports
11:30 A.M. Public Comments
12:00 Lunch at The Wrangler Cafe
1:00 P.M. Planning & Zoning – Dennis Fornstrom
• Application for zoning district change and application for minor subdivision (Knori Minor Subdivision)
• Proposal for snow load data
• Discussion of upcoming Planning & Zoning items
1:30 P.M. Fire Department – Shad Cooper – (Mutual aid Agreement between LaBarge, WY and Sublette County for fire services)
2:00 P.M. Todd Hurd, Forsgren & Associates – Bid Award for Pinedale Fire Hall Repairs