Sublette County Commissioners meeting Jan 8
by Mary Lankford, Sublette County Clerk
January 4, 2019
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
SUBLETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2019
(Tentative Agenda, Subject to Change Up To 9 a.m. the Day of the Meeting)
9:00 a.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
* Senior Commissioner Joel Bousman will call the meeting to order, lead the Pledge of Allegiance, and conduct Election of Officers.
Newly Elected Chairman
* Request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
* Declare the 2019 Holidays in accordance with W.S. 8-4-101
* Establish the Meeting Schedule of 2019.
Billy Pape, Road & Bridge
* This report will include a review of all present maintenance work being performed, project updates, materials and equipment.
9:30 a.m. Billy Pape, Waste Management
* This report will include a review of the Landfill, Recycling, and the Transfer Station operations.
10:00 a.m. Dave Smith, Dave's Electronics
* Discussion of Proposed Contract at Kismet Site
10:30 a.m. Shad Cooper, County Fire Warden
* Enterprise Communication Site
10:45 a.m. KC Lehr, Sheriff
* Update on Department Activities
11:00 a.m. Jim Mitchell, Emergency Management Coordinator
* Update on Roosevelt Fire and Funding Report
11:15 a.m. Old Business
* Grant Writing Services Applications
* Commission Members will report on activities since last meeting
Lunch at Wind River Brewery
1:00 p.m. Planning & Zoning
* An application from Crossfire Arena, LLC / Nick Nichols requesting a Change of Zoning District Boundary pursuant to Chapter VIII, Section 2 of the Sublette County Zoning and Development Regulations. The Crossfire Arena, LLC parcel subject to this application, is described as Lot 2 of the Stepp Minor Subdivision. This application proposes to reconfigure the Commercial Zoning District Boundary within a 37.5 acre parcel. Currently within the parcel there is 17.50 acres of (C-1) Commercial Zoned property, and 20 acres of (A-1) Agricultural Zoned property. This proposal would reduce the (C-1) Commercial Zoned acreage to 5.81 acres. The remaining 31.69 acres would be rezoned to (A-1) Agricultural Zoning.
* An application from the Town of Pinedale / Ralph Wenz Airport requesting a Change of Zoning District Boundary, and Minor Subdivision pursuant to the Sublette County Zoning and Development Regulations. The Town of Pinedale property subject to this application is part of the Ralph Wenz Airport, and is located on the Northerly side of US HWY 191. This application proposes to rezone 3.07 acres of this parcel from (I-H) Heavy Industrial Zoning to (C-1) Commercial Zoning District. This application also proposes a Minor Subdivision of said 3.07 acres.
1:30 p.m. Board Appointments