Air Quality public comment period deadline extended to July 8
June 21, 2016
The Air Quality Division of the Department of Environmental Quality met with the public in Pinedale on May 31, 2016. The purpose was to gather information for Phase II, an approach to address emissions from existing sources and address new growth in the UGRB Ozone Nonattainment Area.
Below are the questions that were posed to the Pinedale community:
1. What is your perspective on the value of an emissions budget based control strategy? If value added, What form should the emissions budget based control strategy take? If not value added, what would an alternative be to address emissions from existing sources and new growth?
2. What source(s) should or should not be included?
3. What pollutant(s) should or should not be included?
4. What targets (including start and end points) are required for a viable approach to address existing sources and new growth?
5. What options could be considered as an alternative to the Interim Policy on Demonstration of Compliance with Wyoming Air Quality Standards and Regulations Chapter 6, Section 2(c)(ii)?
6. What additional information would you like the AQD to consider that has not specifically been address by questions 1 through 5?
Written input should be submitted to DEQ/AQD Ozone Team, 200 W. 17th St., Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82002, or faxed to 307-635-1784, by the close of business on July 8, 2016.