COVID-19 Incident Briefing April 16, 2021
by Sublette County Public Health
April 16, 2021
The Wyoming Department of Health (WDH) reported 20 new COVID-19 cases in Sublette County this week for a total of 754 cases since the pandemic began. There are currently 23 active cases in Sublette County with individuals isolating in Big Piney, Bondurant, Boulder, Daniel, and Pinedale.
Getting a COVID-19 vaccination, practicing physical distancing, wearing face masks, staying home when you are sick, and frequent hand-washing are essential to limit the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19.
Sublette County Public Health continues to accept registrations for COVID-19 Vaccine for anyone over age 18+ years of age.
• To Register--please go to Pinedale Online (www.pinedaleonline.com)
• In the top right corner, press the vaccine schedule button to go to the Sublette COVID-19 website to complete the Google Survey. If you need further assistance with registration, phone Public Health @ 307-367-2157.
• Public Health will call to schedule your appointment date & time. There is no cost for this vaccination.
• Sublette County Public Health is currently administering Moderna Vaccine. Doses are scheduled weekly for drive-thru events at the Marbleton Fairgrounds and the Mountain Man Museum.
• Janssen—Johnson & Johnson Vaccine is currently "paused" while the FDA reviews safety information next Friday, April 23rd. We are not administering any doses until further guidance is received from the Wyoming Department of Health, the CDC, and the FDA.
4/16/21—#Moderna Vaccine Doses given in Sublette County
• 1st doses= 2,052
• 2nd doses= 1,699
• Total Doses= 3,751
4/16/21--#Janssen Vaccine Doses Given In Sublette County
• Total Doses Given= 185